2nd video crossed 1.3 million views its mile stone for me. "Chor Market Delhi"


Chor Bazar Delhi | Real Chor Market Delhi |Buy Cheep Price | Secret Chor Bazar | Chori Ka Mal

Hello All, I am just writing this vlog now my this 2nd video on my YouTube channel almost views. 1,383,788 and more then 20000 subscribers. 

I did search a hot topic, so many videos on Delhi Chor Market and most of them super hit. So I was choose this topic before 3 months. I make this video with my 100% knowledge. And result in front of you. 

If want to lean just see carefully my video how I create, how I choose clips, how I talk with people. How I mix the clips and choose back ground music. 

Watch this interesting full video you will learn a lot. ⇩


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MyLegacy

This is my first Video on my YouTube Channel Jitesh Vlog